Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Methinks.

It might be time to take a break from Facebook.

I enjoy blogging.  I love the pace.  I type, you read.  You respond, I respond.  No pressure.  But Facebook?  Twitter?  All those hashtags?  Hashtags?  It's not even a real word.  Chrome has it underlined in red.

I'm tired of the political drama unfolding on Facebook.  I'm tired of online arguments which will never ever be resolved.  I'm tired of scrolling newsfeeds.  Newsfeeds.  There.  There's another word that's not really a word, underlined in red on Google Chrome.

Enough already, social media.  You're killing me.

I have a list of things I'd like to do around here tomorrow.  National Novel Writing Month begins in less than 100 hours.  My mini-panic attacks have started, not knowing if I'm going back to a previously rehearsed idea or if I'm starting new.

I care, but I don't care.  It's going to happen, either way.

For now, bed.  Cherstin, out.

(Cherstin.  There.  That's not even a real word, either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment